Graham's Funeral Home

Graham’s Funeral Home, at the corner of Logan Avenue and 12th Street, Tyrone — ca. 1920. At this location, the original funeral home was founded in 1854 by Johnathan Burley. It later became the Graham Funeral Home, the Graham and Son Funeral Home, the Graham and Getz Funeral Home, the Getz and Searer Funeral Home, and now the Richard H. Searer Funeral Home Inc.

Photo credit: Richard H. Searer